- Along the way, we utilize a variety of tools like personal interviews using Appreciative Inquiry to focus on what’s working, taking that energy and applying it to your current goals. We also use 360 feedback interviews and a variety of assessments (link to assessment page) to help clarify your leadership style and strengths.
- Coaching works, and the data shows it. Relly Nadler, of True North Leadership, found in a study of business executives, the benefits they believed resulted from Executive Coaching. Respondents reported percentages of improvement in the following areas:
- Working relationships with direct reports (77%)
- Working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Conflict reduction (52%)
- Organizational commitment (44%)
- Working relationships with clients (37%)
- There’s always more to learn and new ways to grow. At 87 years old, Michelangelo said it well: “Ancora imparo” (I’m still learning).
Your behavior trickles down.
Together, We Make Space to Find Vision
Our process begins with an honest conversation of where you’re at, and where you’d like to be. From there we identify the ways you can get there. Once we determine how long the journey will take, we’ll set appropriate touch points with team members who are essential to your success.
Get Away to Rest and Refocus
- Get away to rest and refocus. We’ll help you design a one or two-day schedule for fun, rest, and planning. Whether you’re taking a new position or need time to plan for the quarter or year, that’s what this extended time away is about.
- If you come our way, we’ll put you up in beautiful downtown Chattanooga, Outside Magazine’s #1 Outdoor City in America.
- Whether you’re interested in Civil War History, mountain biking, hiking, or whitewater rafting, we’ll plan a time that has in it what you need to get recharged. When the retreat is over, you’ll have a solid plan to take home. If desired, we’ll create a follow-on coaching rhythm that works for your schedule to keep you on track.
Want us to come your way? We can do that too. Here’s some pics of a recent retreat we did in the Redwoods on the coast of California.
Shifting into a new position often requires a new skillset.
Your performance helped you get a new role, what skills do you need to thrive next? Our process will help you find language for where you’re at, and where you want to be as well as new competences to help you succeed.
Here’s how we do it:
Helping You Make the Most
Our process takes three to six months and includes:
- An alignment meeting with your HR leader and/or manager
- Creation of a clear development plan
- The designing of a project toward which to measure success
- Identifying a mentor to aid in your journey
- Weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions to keep you on track
- Assessments to raise self-awareness (link to assessments)
- A concluding meeting with your HR leader and/or manager to celebrate progress and determine next steps