Leaders are called into existence by circumstances. Whether you rise to the occasion or not determines if you are the leader. What circumstance have you found yourself in? Whether you’re looking to improve professionally or need a thinking partner to help you navigate your next big initiative, Achata Coaching Inc. offers the Executive Coaching to take your leadership to the next level. Depending on your need, we offer:
- Visioning and Strategic Planning
- Personal interviews using Appreciative Inquiry to focus on what’s working, taking that energy and applying it to your current goals
- Understanding your unique personality type with the MBTI® tool.
- Uncovering your strengths and potential growth areas with the CPI 260® coaching report for leaders
- 360 feedback tools
- Creative goal setting and execution
- Follow-up phone and email support
- Regular accountability
- Facilitated meetings with appropriate parties focused on raising individual and team performance
Every method we use is adaptable to serve the needs of the individual leader. The benefits of coaching are worth the investment for the benefit of the leader and the company.
In 2002, Manchester Consulting conducted a year-long study to gauge the effectiveness of Executive Business Coaching. The executives who were coached for a year reported a 5.7% return on investment (ROI). Additionally, Right Management Consultants (Philadelphia), reported that 86 percent of companies interviewed said they used coaching to sharpen the skills of individuals who were identified as future organizational leaders (2004).
Relly Nadler, of True North Leadership, reports that in a study of business executives, each were asked to comment on the benefits they believed resulted from Executive Coaching. They reported an increase in benefit in the areas below:
- Working relationships with direct reports (77%)
- Working relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Teamwork (67%)
- Working relationships with peers (63%)
- Job satisfaction (61%)
- Conflict reduction (52%)
- Organizational commitment (44%)
- Working relationships with clients (37%)
Executive coaching has many other benefits as well. Whether you are an emerging leader or seasoned veteran, there’s always more to learn and new ways to grow. At 87 years old, Michelangelo said it well: Ancora imparo (I’m still learning).